GOOD INFORMATION SUPPORTS SMART CHOICES
EXPERT ADVICE FEEDS BETTER BUSINESS MOVES
- Access informed advice to maximise investment opportunities
- Improve your credit standing and your bottom line
- Shift your borrowing within the smartest time frame to reduce debt.
START WITH THE RIGHT ADVICE
Good financial planning is essential to ride out the many variables that crop up across the investment landscape. Being able to access the right advice at the right time when it comes to your finances and investment portfolio starts with building a good relationship with an advisor that understands your goals and aspirations.
MOVE FORWARD WITH CERTAINTY
CLARITY IS KEY
Spratt Financial ensures all our Refinancing and Investment clients operate in a totally transparent landscape from day one. The initial part of our process will be to ensure the client/advisor relationship is set out in no uncertain terms; this includes:
- Defining and documenting the relationship in its entirety
- Confirming the responsibilities held by both partners
- Agreeing on payment terms, who will pay, and at what juncture
- Clarifying the length of the relationship and the terms of its conclusion
DEFINING YOUR FINANCIAL & INVESTMENT GOALS
WE WORK FOR YOU
Before our Investment Advisors begin the important process of identifying opportunities and secure pathways for your financial success, we need to understand your current position. This will include accessing loan documents and cash flow statements, understanding your standing retirement arrangements, and collating information about any current insurance coverage you may have in place.
- Our first move is to gather information about where you are at now; then we can discuss where you want to go.
- We collaborate with you so that you are fully aware of all the risks and opportunities that are inherent in choosing a particular pathway.
- We use our analysis skills to evaluate all of the information we collect from you. Then we develop a set of recommendations; this will likely include some alternatives.
Once you feel comfortable that our recommendations are in line with your goals and that the risk assessment works in your favour, we will move forward with implementing your chosen investment path. We take care of all the contract work that is necessary, and we keep you up to date as we move into the process of investing your funds.
Once your investments are live, we monitor the investment and we keep abreast of how fluctuations in your current position may call for a reconfiguration of your portfolio, we ensure that you are kept informed every step of the way – that includes times when volatility may negatively impact your portfolio.
SPRATT INVESTMENT SERVICES HAS PARTNERED WITH CAMBRIDGE PARTNERS.
We recognised the value of partnering with an established firm with deep experience and a strong track record to meet our aspirations. We sought a partner who aligned with our commitment to our clients of providing independent advice and solutions. We are delighted to have found this in Cambridge Partners Limited, with whom we have had a strong relationship for over two decades and who have provided strategic advice to us regularly.
At the heart of Cambridge Partners’ investment philosophy is making every decision in their clients’ best interests and working with clients to develop an investment strategy that best fits their circumstances.
Why Hood Insurance Brokers?
in NZ General Insurance Services
Kiwi Owned and Operated
"*" indicates required fields